“The month of Ramadhan (is that) in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights (the new moon of) the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and (wants) for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that (to) which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.” (Quran, 2:185)
the word “Ramadan” evokes in the mind a sense of joy and excitement in anticipation of a great month, the month of the test, the month of worship, the month of endless rewards. But sometimes it is replaced by a feeling of fear and anxiety, “If can I? And what if is it hard? “And each time, once again met the feast of Eid ul-Fitr, a joyous euphoria we thank Allah for the strength that He has given us to fulfill our duty to Him.
Here are 13 tips on how to fast the whole month of Ramadan so as not to feel hunger and thirst, and thus earn the satisfaction of the Allah:
1. The first is Intention. Realize that comes great month, which we, by all means, have to pass for the sake of Allah.
2. Do not permit the thought like “if it is difficult, you can skip a couple of days.” While Satan is not shackled with chains, it will inspire you with various excuses and nafs will support him in this.
3. Strongly decide to fast the whole month. When we give our mind setting, the entire body begins to adjust to the program. The first day can be difficult, but when you will stand it, do iftar, you will feel like your body is filled with power, ready for new battles! Compete with your “I am today” and “I am tomorrow,” Who is better?
4. Before the Ramadan, it is good, gradually decrease the amount of food consumed.
The Prophet (pbuh) said: “The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Adam to eat a few morsels to keep him alive. If he must fill it, then one-third for his food, one-third for his drink, and one-third for air.” (al-Tirmidhi –saheeh by al-Albaani)The best would be desirable to keep the fast in the month Sha’ban. For this will be a special reward.
5. Ask Allaah to give you strength and patience to stand fasting month of Ramadan after each prayer. Especially, do not forget the Friday night.
Allah says: “And when My servants ask you, (O Muhammad), concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me (by obedience) and believe in Me that they may be (rightly) guided.” (Quran, 2:186)
6. During Ramadan, do not forget the Suhoor.
The Prophet (pbuh) said: “Take (the meal of) suhoor because there is blessing in it.” (Hadith – Buhkari & Muslim)
During Suhoor need to drink lots of water, eat foods that combine good proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. This will give you energy for the day. It is important to monitor the consumption of salt. An excessive amount of it can lead to dehydration and increased thirst during the day, which is not good for fasting. Avoid foods that are high in salt – soups, sauces, canned meat, bakery products. Of course, undesirable to eat fried and junk food – oil can cause heartburn and create problems for the whole day.
Here is a list of products that are suitable for Suhoor: egg whites (if the yolk, the only one), chicken breast, oatmeal, soup made of wheat, cinnamon, bananas, raisins or dates, fibrous vegetables (to help achieve the feeling of fullness), linseed oil (contains the most saturated fat), olive oil – preferably cold-pressed to retain the essential fatty acids, lots of water.
7. Try to work during the day, because work is distracting and does not get hung up on food and drink. A little more read religious books, watch religious movies, strengthen reading dhikr. All this, according to the will of Alla, helps to strengthen the Iman in the hearts.
8. Play with your children, give them joy. Perhaps it will seem to you a little bit silly, but playing with children helps to soften the heart, gives a soothing shower. Communicate more with relatives, religious people and you will not notice how easy and, most importantly, for the benefit goes your day.
9. If it is hard, you can head to rinse with cool water or take a shower. But we must be careful not to get water inside the body. You can also sleep that the body rested.
10. It would not have wanted to, but still give up watching TV. After all, every ad, every story, you will see only water and food. And the benefits of view you get. Know that every fraction of a second fast you can receive rewards from Allah, equal to more than seven hundred and even thousands of remuneration in ordinary days. Do not miss this opportunity. Every time you get hard. You are now about to break uraza want to know that you are tried by Allah, and each time bring himself to drive away evil thoughts and in your get rewards!
11. It often happens is that when a Muslim fasts, eat with him. Especially in the cities meet such a margin of non-Muslims. This is a strong test for the fasting. But for all that, few people know what a reward Allah has prepared for generously to those who are fasting. Is hard for us to be around people who eat when hungry themselves. But if we have the patience, Allah grants us rewards.
12. Iftar. It is the best to break the fast with fresh dates. Scientists have proved that when you eat dates and drink water during Iftar, your body gets the moisture faster than if you drank only water. During iftar you should also use a quality protein. And of course, drink plenty of water. Keep a bottle of water next to you at any time after the sun! Then, during the Taraweeh prayers, depending on whether you pray 8 or 20 rak’at, eat protein foods during breaks, or drink protein shakes. Or take anything else containing proteins and carbohydrates, and drink, drink water! Very useful are any nutritional smoothies with plenty of water.
13. Eating small parts at night will help trick your body by increasing the metabolic rate, not to mention the fact that it will increase the extent of absorption of nutrients and stabilize blood sugar levels. Your body wants to maintain a certain balance.