The tips, which you need to use to wake up for Fajr, vary from person to person, depending on what prevents a person from waking up. I offer you to prepare for Fajr on physical, mental and spiritual level.
1) winding down before bed and sleeping early,
2) setting multiple alarms out of one’s immediate reach,
3) simplifying one’s bedding,
4) drinking ample water so one is forced to the washroom, or
5) having a family member or friend wake you up when they rise.
These are some of the main suggestions, of which sleeping early is perhaps the most common remedy.